Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thank you...............................

To all my regular visitors from Australia and overseas,

My great gratitude for continually visiting the blog. My apology for not posting anything for awhile, life has been chaotic school assignments, portfolio to prepare, community responsibilities and being a main carer that just nothing left for me to breath. Slowly I will be able to keep up everything. For the main time, for those who are interested I have combine the workshop onto one because it was hard for me to manage both project on top of my full -time study and other responsibilities.

However don't be disappointed I have organized for next year workshop please visit the link: http://www.jelinahaines.com/, this link will give you all the details for the next workshop. If you are interested of joining with us please make your inquiry now and secure your place as we only offering limited places.

Attach is the marketing cover image for the next workshop.

The workshop will be run for 5 days and 4 nights on 06 - 09 September 2010

No comments: